Sunday 13 September 2009

This Weeks Shopping Bag!

Hi everyone :)
& Can I just say thank you to my little followers!
It always excites me to sign on and read the comments you lot leave me or to see i have new people that want to read the rubbish i write :)
So seriously thank you!

I've had quite a good week this week! Only worked 28 hours which is low for me, (quite often I do 44) and this week is my last week of work, before I go back to uni, so obviously I can't wait! However I will miss the money! I also think my manager has paid me wrongly, because he pays me below minimum wage (which I believe is £4.77, an hour) and taxes me :( so if anyone knows anything about this and will help me, id really appreciate it!

I spent the rest of my time with the lovely Craig, shopping, reading :) and drama-ing! And talking about Drama-ing I've just found out I'm maid marion in my groups christmas pantomime of Robin Hood :) so this is fairly exciting news for me! And probably the biggest part I've played!

So with all this going on I've not had so much time for reading! However I have finished my copy of Jill Mansell's "Open House" and those of you that are regular readers, will know that she is one of my favourites! So watch out for a review of that in the next few days!

Anyway back to my post!
In this week's shopping bag I had:

4 Blondes - Candace Bushnell
The Llama Parlour - Kathy Lette
(Both of which were bargains as I found them at a local church fete!)

And
The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
How nice is that cover! And I've wanted to read this one for a wee while, because my little sister saw the film and said it was a MUST SEE! But i'd rather read the book first :)

Today's been a nice quiet day, Craig stayed over so we had a nice long lie, and we were supposed to go to Ikea to search for my new desk and bookshelves, but unfortunately we've had to cancel that till tomorrow!

I hope you're all having a great sunday :) tell me what your up too! I love hearing from you :)
xxx

4 comments:

Nina said...

Have fun reading the books you got! And good luck at UNI! :)

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Time Traveler's Wife is absolutely FANTASTIC, I hope you enjoy it! :)

Anonymous said...

I just bought The Time Traveler's Wife as well. I've heard it's a really amazing book. :)

Catriona said...

@Michelle - Oh well i hope you enjoy it as much as I hope too! x