Tuesday 29 September 2009

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Hi all!

Sorry for being two days late with this post! I got back much later than I expected from Perth, so was unable to do it on Sunday! But less of the excuses :) Here's what you want to read!

This week was quite good for books, but mostly ones I got from the library due to lack of funds! But it still kind of counts as "In My Mailbox" doesn't it!

So Firstly by Library ones:


Got Four out this month, as I still have Two that I haven't read, and I didn't really have room for anymore!

They are:
- Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen
(Which is a bit YA for me, but I've read some of
her books before, and I've read some great reviews
lately about them, so I couldn't resist!)
- The Matchbreaker by Chris Manby
- Running away from Richard by Chris Manby
(These two were completely judged by their cover,
i'm ashamed to say! But they looked good.)
- Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
(This one was because of how much I
enjoyed "The Undomestic Goddess")

The other book that I received this week, was one that I got sent from Radox! As part of their "be-selfish" campaign! They teamed up with author Katy Lette and produced this book called - All Steamed Up! It's a bath friendly book! And I really can't wait to read it!
It's in four parts incase you can't get enough relaxation time! And you can get your own free copy (as long as stocks last) right here!
Don't say I'm not good to you all :)!

Hope you all had a good week with your books! And you're all well :) xxx

5 comments:

Nina said...

Great books you got. Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella sounds like a fun book to read. :)
Enjoy the books.

Catriona said...

@Nina - Thank you! I loved the other one of hers that I read :) x

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Woohoo, talk about a great haul!! Sophie Kinsella is my fav author, Sarah Dessen is also fab and I've heard great things about Chris Manby! Happy reading, can't wait for the reviews! :)

Catriona said...

@bookalicious - I know I was quite pleased with it :)! x

Briana said...

Awesome books!!
I love Lock & Key! :)

-Arielle